Connemara is an untouched land in Ireland where St. Patrick would retreat after many arduous hours of preaching. He would then re-emerge refreshed, rejuvenated in mind, body and spirit.
During her own personal journey, innkeeper Peggy, the founder of the Connemara House, decided it was important to share with others what she had discovered within herself.
Thus the Connemara House Bed & Breakfast was born!
While on this journey, Peggy met Angus whom she married. Angus has been Peggy’s constant emotional support. The B&B was built keeping care not to disturb the natural forest that surrounds it. The healing force of trees gives visitors an instant sense of relaxation.
In today’s society, where we have put such an extreme importance on intimate relationships, it is also vital to access the sustaining power of solitude in human life. We all need to escape from the pressures of daily life, the hustle and bustle, not to mention the noise of the city. Sometimes we just need to get away to a peaceful atmosphere, enjoy some downtime by ourselves or with loved ones.
The Connemara House provides that and more. Come visit us and experience it for yourself.
Located in Greely, Ontario Canada, and close to all attractions that the Ottawa area has to offer. Our goal is to provide you with a peaceful place to relax and unwind after your busy day.
Call today to plan your getaway! 613-821-5000
TESTIMONIALS FOR CONNEMARA B&B
- Thank you for the warm welcome and the cozy room. And thank you for also letting me stay a little longer as I was able to relax which I really appreciated…… Marie
- Great hospitality from great people. Bill & Melinda
- Thank you for the relaxing weekend. Tony and Catherine
- We greatly enjoyed our stay…. You have made us feel very much at home…. Sophie & Francesca
- A wonderful place to relax. Great hospitality and a friendly home. Will be back Danielle
- What a friendly and open place! We ha d great time. Emma & Ken
- We had a wonderful stay for our anniversary Alika & Obed
- Thank you for your kind hospitality Teresa
- Thank you for the lively conversation and good food Chris & Sharlene
- Thank you for being so accommodating. Robin & Linda